Your Generosity: A Pillar of Our Success

At Blessed Sacrament Catholic School, financial contributions form the backbone of our efforts to build and sustain a future where every child can achieve their fullest potential. Like most private schools in Savannah, tuition covers approximately 75% of the cost to educate our students. The remaining 25% is met through the generosity of our families, alumni, and the support of our parish. Your contributions, big or small, make a profound difference.

Ways to Support Blessed Sacrament

Support Our Operational Expenditures

Federal Tax ID: 58-1513312

Blessed Sacrament School, a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit, relies on your support for general operational expenses. Your contributions are vital for our ongoing success and excellence as a leading Catholic school in Savannah.

Contribute to the Blessed Sacrament School Foundation

Federal Tax ID: 58-1518706

Established in 1983, the Foundation ensures the longevity of Blessed Sacrament School. Contributions to this fund have been instrumental, notably almost $1 million towards our Seeds of Change renovation completed in 2017.

Qualified Charitable Distribution

Consider making a Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCD) from your IRA to our School or Foundation. This method benefits donors aged 70¬Ĺ or older, allowing them to transfer up to $100,000 yearly from their IRA directly to a charity without it being treated as taxable income.

Planned Giving

Leaving a legacy through planned giving impacts Blessed Sacrament’s future significantly. Planned gifts can be made with cash or assets like stocks and real estate, offering tax benefits to the donor.

Gifts in Kind

We welcome gifts in kind, where goods and services are donated instead of cash. These contributions are acknowledged with a receipt for your tax filings.

Foundation or Corporate Giving

If your organization or foundation is interested in supporting Catholic education at Blessed Sacrament, we would be grateful to discuss collaboration opportunities.

Matching Gifts

Many employers offer matching gift programs, potentially doubling or tripling your donation. This is an excellent way to maximize your contribution to Blessed Sacrament School Savannah.

For acknowledgment and thanks for your generous support, please include your name and address with your donation.

For any inquiries or assistance regarding donations, please contact Katie Tambon, Accounting Manager, at or call 912-298-5457. Your support is a testament to the strength and spirit of the Blessed Sacrament community. Thank you for considering us for your charitable giving.